And now, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. The hardest person to buy for’s list of potential Easter goodness. Seriously, are your husbands hell to buy for too? I usually just get a fishing shirt and call it a day…. I tried my best to put together something useful, but men are so diverse! If they like to hunt and fish, a whole range of gift options opens up, and likewise if they’re musically inclined, or like to dine out, hike, etc. I tried to do a semi-generic list, as short as it may be…let’s see how I did.
1. I feel like my husband always wants to start cleaning his truck out more in the Spring. Is it just me? I like to keep stashes of things like this in his toolbox or under his seat so that he can grab them for a quick cleanup. Plus, if he finds some spare time during the day and stops in at a car wash, he has these puppies stashed away for a cleaning sesh. Practicality at its finest….
2. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this cyclone protein drink cup on the world wide web. It’s rumored to be super efficient and useful when it comes to the gym buffs in your life. Don’t some people drink protein drinks that aren’t gym buffs as well? I don’t know…but what I do know is that this cup comes in like way too many cool colors, and if I was a protein monkey, I would want one. This would be super cute in their basket along with their fav. protein, or some protein snack bars. Just a thought…
3. This book is the companion to the Woman After God’s Own Heart book that I led a study on last year. The messages and eye opening evaluations in these books are such great reminders to us all as husbands and wifes, and mothers and fathers, and I think that they should find their way onto our nightstands at least once a year. What better time of year, than Easter, a season of repentance and new life, to make better changes for our families!
4. I’m stoked about this deal on Lara Bars. My husband is a corn-fed country boy grazer, like lots of men. If he doesn’t have food handy, he’s stopping somewhere to get some. In an effort to keep our whole family on the track to health, I like to send him with snacks such as these to get him through the day. Most men need snacks, it’s just a fact of life. He LOVES these bars, but I can’t blame him. I’ve posted a picture of these on my insta before with the caption, “Oh hot damn, this is my jam”. It totally is. BUT the best part is that I happened upon a killer deal for them! I pay $5.28 for 5 of them at Target, but right now Amazon has a pack of 16 for $14.99. $14.99!!!! The price will show $17.99, but click “clip this coupon” directly below the price, and make sure you have “one time purchase” selected on the right side of the screen, and the price will drop at the checkout. I definitely took advantage of this, and if you like this flavor, you totally should too. These are so going in Ben’s Easter basket. And maybe in mine. I don’t know how long this deal will last, so if I were you, I’d jump on that crazy train.
5. My husband is like the world’s worst car charger thief. I’ve noticed that men tend to be, ahem, loose with their electronic accessories, so Easter baskets and Christmas stockings are all good excuses to restock their supply. I usually have to order two though, to replace the one he’s stolen in my vehicle along with another to give him for his truck. I’m pretty certain every single work truck at his office, and every single piece of heavy machinery he’s ever operated has a car charger in it. I’m sure of it. I even bought hot pink once to deter him. It was gone within 12 hours. Another thing he can’t help but be is rough. His cords break like twigs, so the Amazon basics line is the only ones that I’ve found to withstand his abuse for any extended period of time. I like their house cords too, and they even have extra long ones for when you want to charge your phone, and browse Instagram while you’re in the tub! Anyway, chargers, headphones, these are all great little basket additions. Helping to keep the world connected, one man at a time.
6. What man doesn’t shave? Well, the Robertson clan, but besides them, every man enjoys a date with a razor! But who likes paying those nasty prices for razors? Not me! We LOVE our Dollar Shave Club subscription. For $6/month Ben gets 6 razor blades, that I find to be super comparable to the Mach3 he was using before. Yes, I steal his razors. That’s like way cheap, and I even push the ship dates back sometimes when the razors start to build up. He could go two months on one pack if necessary. That’s $3/month on razors, when I was paying like $18 before!!! Plus, he gets to change out his blade as often as he likes. Now what man wouldn’t be happy with that? Their face butter, and minty bathroom wipes (One Wipe Charlies) are cute little basket stuffers as well.
Do you think any of these things would make your men happy? I sure hope so, feel free to add any suggestions for simple gifts that have gone over well with your lovers.
For my list for the kiddos check out this post
You can also view my women’s gift list here